POSITION OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
Evolution Tix seeks to add a Fraud Specialist to assist with a variety of tasks designed to protect the company, our clients and our customers. You will be the primary point person for all fraud-related issues for the company, and willinterface between third-party stakeholders (law enforcement, financial institutions, etc.) and stakeholders at Evolution Tix. You have an eye for translating patterns and repetitive actions into software features to minimize your manualworkload. The winning candidate will be a proven self-starter.
Company: Evolution TIX (www.evolutiontix.com)
Position Title: Fraud Prevention Specialist
Position Location: Columbia, SC
Start Date: Immediate
Evolution TIX is a rapidly growing regionally based full service web ticketing & e-commerce, promotions, and marketing company. EvolutionTIX provides servicing to the music, faith based, concert, event / entertainment promoters, conferences, conventions, and sports industries. EvolutionTIX provides a robust yet scalable suite of state of the art online ticketing, box office point of sale, and entry management solutions. All of EvolutionTIX technology is fully integrated with digital marketing platforms including: Print at Home and mobile ticketing including ticketing within Facebook® technology
Headquartered in Fairfield County (near Columbia, South Carolina) Evolution has satellite offices in Atlanta and Charlotte, North Carolina. Evolution Tix and evolutiontix.com are divisions of Evolution Media Holdings, LLC. For more information visit www.evolutiontix.com
Daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– Investigate transactions and make decisions regarding their validity based on internal & 3rd party data.
– Communicate clearly and effectively with financial institutions, customers, management and peers.
– Contribute to projects which reduce fraud-related losses and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our systems; assist in the development of new tools for use in fraud prevention.
– Conduct root cause analysis to identify opportunities to predict, prevent, and mitigate risk within processes and performance.
– Provide customer service for incidents involving fraud, escalating as necessary.
– Identify trends from investigations and reports, designing countermeasures to stop fraud and mitigate loss.
– Research and remain current with industry fraud trends, recommending preventative measures to the team.
– Manage and maintain all daily charge back responsibilities; coordinate reporting with Accounting.
– Maintain the confidentiality of all information obtained during the investigations process.
– Relevant experience in fraud detection and prevention, ecommerce and customer service.
– Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
– Web and office software 101 skills: a solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Excel.
– Organization and project management: the ideal candidate is an extreme self-starter who gets the big picture and communicates well.
– Demonstrated ability to work with Product Manager/Developers to translate patterns and opportunities into product features/functionality.
– Ability to effectively manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
– Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
– Degree in Cybercrime Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred, Financial Fraud.
You may have a college degree, but more importantly, you are an exceptional problem-solver.
To apply: Email a resume & cover letter to email@example.com with “Fraud Specialist” in the subject line.