Customer Support Ticket Representative
Company: Evolution TIX (www.evolutiontix.com)
Position Title: Customer Support Ticket Representative
Position Location: Columbia, SC / Virtual /Home Locations
Department: Customer Service
Start Date: Immediate
Evolution TIX is a rapidly growing regionally based full service web ticketing & e-commerce, promotions, and marketing company. EvolutionTIX provides servicing to the music, faith based, concert, event / entertainment promoters, and conferences, conventions, and sports industries. EvolutionTIX provides a robust yet scalable suite of state of the art online ticketing, box office point of sale, and entry management solutions. All of EvolutionTIX technology is fully integrated with digital marketing platforms including: Print at Home and mobile ticketing including ticketing within Facebook® technology
Headquartered in near Columbia, South Carolina Evolution has satellite offices in Atlanta and Charlotte, North Carolina. Evolution Tix and evolutiontix.com are divisions of Evolution Media Holdings, LLC. For more information visit www.evolutiontix.com
POSITION OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
Evolution Tix is seeking a part-time customer service representative to join our growing customer support / contact center.
We offer a flexible schedule. Our hours of operation are Monday-Saturday 9am-8pm, but may expand in the future.
Daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Answer incoming calls, sell tickets and provide help, suggestions, recommendations and advice to customers.
- Make outbound calls informing customers of event changes or cancellations.
- At all times, provide professional and prompt support to Evolution TIX customers. Provide web site assistance to users.
- Answer event questions and provide customers with the best in class customer service in the business.
- Additional daily duties include printing, fulfilling and mailing of tickets and other tasks related to customer service.
- An excellent telephone manner, a genuine interest in customer service and solid computer skills are essential.
- Contact customers by phone and email to resolve reported problems
- Occasional administrative work including data entry and filing
- Occasional heavy lifting
- All other tasks as assigned
- Relevant experience in customer service.
- Web and office software skills: a solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Organization and project management: the ideal candidate is an extreme self-starter who gets the big picture and communicates well.
- Ability to effectively manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Previous call center experience is beneficial, but full training will be given.
- Spanish a plus
High School / College
To apply: Email a resume & cover letter to email@example.com with “Customer Service Specialist” in the subject line.